Full body massage :: 60 mins / $45
90 mins / $65
120 mins / $85
Happy Hour $39 / 1 hr.
Monday - Thursday from 9 AM - 2 PM
:: Services ::
Our massages are designed to enhance the body and eliminate stress and tension
- this is essential to all over well-being.
We offer a wide variety of massages including as followed :
Thai traditional, Deep Tissue, Swedish massage, Reflexology.
- uses passive stretching and gentle pressure along the body’s energy lines to increase flexibility, relieve muscle and joint tension and balance the body’s energy systems. Thai massage is both deeply relaxing and energizing.
- This technique focuses on the release of toxins through pressure point and traditional massage. Your skin will be left feeling hydrated and reconditioned.
- is a Classic Swedish circulatory massages, employs long flowing strokes, and kneading to induce relaxation, enhance circulation, and melt away stress.
Thai Foot Reflexology (Commonly referred to Thai Foot Massage)
- is a relaxing yet invigorating treatment of the feet and lower legs. During a typical Thai Foot Massage session, a variety of hands-on techniques including graceful two handed palm movements, stretches, circular massage movements and thumb pressure along with the use of a special Thai stick made out of teak for specific acupressure to stimulate organ reflex points on the soles of the feet. Clients leave the session feeling relaxed, balanced and invigorated.
- Benefits of Thai Reflexology Include:
- Improved circulation in feet and legs
- Stress reduction and relaxation
- Improved mood and mental clarity
- Natural Detoxification
- Better and more sound sleep
- Accelerated physical cleansing and healing
- Increased flexibility of feet and joints
- Reduced pain and stiffness
A welcome boost for the immune system